The popular chemical treatment can carefully peel away surface irregularities and make your skin smoother and younger-looking. One example is our next-generation revitalizing chemical peel. It’s designed to provide controlled exfoliation of damaged skin with significant visible results after just one treatment. This is an excellent solution for conditions such as photodamage and irregular pigmentation. It is:
- Ideal for all skin types
- Ideal for skin rejuvenation on face, neck
- A balanced combination of ingredients that provides consistent results
- Built-in topical anesthetics that provide a comfortable, nearly painless procedure
- A cost-effective chemical resurfacing system
A chemical peel for sun spots & pigmented skin
When patches of skin become darker than the surrounding skin, it is called hyperpigmentation. Although it is usually harmless, it can be difficult to treat effectively. This new peel can help restore the skin tone you desire. Other benefits include:
- Specifically formulated for pigmented skin
- Reduces the appearance of age spots
- Brightens even the most stubborn areas of discoloration
- Smooths away rough skin texture
- A simple, nearly painless procedure
- A proven treatment protocol that works synergistically with specific chemical peel products to enhance & extend your results
Keep in mind that results vary according to the individual patient and the chosen procedure. In most instances, a series of peels may be needed to obtain the best results.
For more information regarding chemical peels, please call us at 703-620-4300 or use our convenient Request an Appointment form. We welcome patients from Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Fairfax, McLean and close-by communities.