Updated Feb 14th, 2023
In an effort to protect our patients and staff at Eye Plastic Associates, P.C. We have implemented multiple safety precautions.
- Everyone entering the office must wear a facial mask or the equivalent.
- Staff health histories are reviewed daily and they all wear gloves that are changed after each encounter.
- Extensive cleaning is performed throughout the entire office in the morning prior to opening, and additional cleanings are performed throughout the day in the reception area, check-in and check-out counters.
- Each room is cleaned thoroughly before and after each patient visit.
- Glass barriers have been installed at check-in and check-out.
- All patient areas have specialized HEPA air purifiers.
Dr. Scott and all the members of Eye Plastic Associates hope you and your family remain healthy and safe during these challenging times.
I am confident that our continued collective attention to patient and staff safety will help to drastically reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
We look forward to welcoming you to our office.
To schedule an in-office appointment click here